Thursday, January 27, 2011

Innovation X

I must admit that I'm not a huge reader aside from internet stories, blogs, twitter, newspapers and magazines but my father recently sent me a book in the mail and it's quite the page turner. Adam Richardson's Innovation X explains why a company's toughest problems are its greatest advantage. Perhaps I'm being biased since I have recently grown fond of the ideas of innovation and UX (user experience design). Regardless, I highly recommend checking it out.

"Adam Richardson brilliantly hits upon a global, macro trend that is impacting all corporations, large and small -- the blurring of lines between historically siloed industries , companies, products, and solutions. Innovation X explains how an integrated design strategy is shaping the future of global business, one idea at a time."

-Michael Mendenhall, senior vice president and chief marketing officer, HP







Shane

No comments:

Post a Comment